SPİDERS
Yes, it's spiders we're about this week. They live almost all over the world. According to research, a spider lives 30 feet from each person. According to the measurements made in 2012, 43.244 species are known. Spiders range in size from a few inches to 35 centimeters. The biggest spider in the world is the Goliath Spider. They can reach a weight of 170 grams and a length of 35 cm. With a tooth length of 3 cm, these spider frogs can hunt lizards, mice, small snakes and small birds.The smallest spider in the world is the Patu marpl. It is only 0.5 mm in length. There are two poison hooks and two feeling feet in front of their mouths. In their chests, there are four developed pairs of walking legs. It has 3 or 4 pairs of eyes. Spiders have adapted to many ecosystems of the world, thus being a group that lives in very different ecosystems. All spiders are caries. Spiders are predators. They don't hesitate to attack each other. Their prey is very diverse. Most of them are considered useful because they feed on insects. Some tropical species hunt vertebrates such as reptiles, small birds and mammals.
Some species living in South America, 10 cm tall except for their legs, sheltered in subsoinned inns, are capable of emptying the insides of rabbits and chickens. In insects there are 6 legs, but in spiders there are 8 legs. They have two or four book lungs. If in the spider these are two, the deficiency is complemented by additional respiratory tubes.
The cobweb, which is found almost everywhere, is actually a masterpiece of art. There are three pairs of meth organs on the back sides of the abdomen. Each one has a separate exit outside. A small spider weave webs similar to large, although it has never seen and knitted the web before.
Tarık Talha DİNÇ
Nov 2020
Nov 2020






I like the ones with big eyes!
YanıtlaSilBig eyes but small body :D
SilI am very afraid of spiders but I like waching 'my ant farm' channel because I love Tuğkan Gönültaş😂😍(Actually I only watch for Tuğkan:) )
YanıtlaSilYes mee to like My Ant Farm :). Thank youu
Silit is very cute in the photo but i think ONLY IN THE PHOTO because i am afraid spiders
YanıtlaSil:D in my opinion all animals cute
SilI like small spiders but big spiders scare me.
YanıtlaSilYess big spiders scarees.
SilI was surprised to hear that your spiders can jump very well.
YanıtlaSilYess good jump good fly
YanıtlaSilBig spiders are so ugly and I'm so afraid. I don't want to see sorry talha :(
YanıtlaSilI think this animals so important for the nature and very interesting animals but I hope will never seen big spiders.
YanıtlaSilI think spiders are useful for nature even tought their appearance is scary.
YanıtlaSilI wish I had a tarantula such as Elraenn's :(
YanıtlaSil