AVENGERS-IRONMAN
AVENGERS
My favorite movie Avengers in addition Upgrade,6 Underground, Iron Man, X-Men, Assassin’s Creed are I love watching but I love Avengers
more then others. I love watching action, adventure, science-fiction movie. My
favorite actor Robert Downey Junior also he is Iron Man. He is technology man and I love
technology so much. He has very cool car, beautiful house, a sweet girlfriend(Ceyce) and red, yellow armor. Works with
intelligence to make armor and it is very cool really. In other words, Iron Man
is an engineer, but he is not just an engineer, he is an inventor and a
hardworking man. I am like him too; I love tech and work. I want to make smart
machine and armor.




The last Avengers Film is the best but we were sad because IronMan ...
YanıtlaSilunfortunately it happened but I love it anyway.
SilTQ Atakane. :)
I love Iron Man the most and it hurts our loved ones ...
YanıtlaSilWhat do you want to invent?
YanıtlaSilRobert Downey is a good actor. I agree with you.
YanıtlaSilI agree he is like
SilThe avengers is the best movie I've ever watched
YanıtlaSilAvengers are not among my favorite movies but I like Robert Downey 😊
YanıtlaSilı hope you watch movie.
Sil